I believe one of the reasons for our existence is to become more whole and expansive through the sharing of our own adventures on the path of Life with our fellow travelers.
I have a vast interest in current events and international affairs/relations, plus many other things, to start with here are a few of them I would love to share, in no particular order:
• my travels around the world, as well as those remote little spots I had the privilege to see
• sport; just to mention one ~ my love for that beautiful game called Soccer
• fashion, the textured and playful art of adorning the body
• words; writing, musings, poetry, especially those writings that make you sit up and take note
• food, the taste and sensations of creative concoctions shared with fascinating people
• the arts, paintbrushes of the soul, musical strings of the heart and theatre
• ways to step softly on Earth; our sole provider ~ finding ways to live green and sustainable practices
• new ways of thinking; the power of thought and the power within you
• out of the box solutions to address important global issues, particularly concerning our children and our elders
Herewith is my invitation to all of you out there to share with me here on Diplobugs my life experiences and thoughts with you.
So come along with us on our journey. I also trust that you will see this invitation as being part of our global village’s metaphorical ‘sitting around the fire’, partaking in the diversity that surrounds us.